what's new

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Eat @ D' Arif

Ha, not sure the restaurant name spell correctly or not.
have been visited quite a few times... tried fried rice istimewa & nasi bryani chicken.

today (actually few days ago...) the pizza is our target.


this 1 not my order...
it's Geetha's vegetarian pizza...
look nice...
taste i dont know.. u hv to ask her :p
if not mistaken, cost her RM10.50


this is my pizza
hawaiian supreme pizza
not recommend this...
salty... n no "hawaiian" taste!!!
cost me RM12.50


this drink nice...
BOH's lychee roses tea. RM2.?0

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the gal?

Anonymous said...

oh, is Geetah,...
i tot is my Tiff,.. scared me a while

Anonymous said...

nyum nyum look delicioussssssss...
-Ivy-

FlyingChocobo said...

we go again sometime this week?
wana try their western food. :p